Terms & Conditions
At Bucks Babes we care about our customers and our girls and do all that we can to make sure everything runs smoothly and everyone has a good time! Just to make sure there’s no confusion, we have a few T&Cs which makes life easier for you the client and the girls!
Client and Performer Contract
* Whilst we can recommend a girl to waitress / strip at your event based on previous customer feedback and our correspondence with the girl, they are Independent Contractors and the agent is the intermediary between client and customer. Once the Contractor is paid by the client, a binding contract is made between her and the Client for her to carry out the duties she is booked for and the client to adhere to the T&Cs of the booking. Bucks Babes are not responsible for their behaviour or any incidents that may occur at the event. ver payment must be resolved between client and performer at the event.
If you become unhappy with the girls conduct during the booking, you have the right to end her shift early and receive a refund from the waitress for hours not done from her directly. If there are any disputes about money or services rendered, that is between the Client and Performer & to be resolved during the booking.
● So we know parties can get a bit wild sometimes, but the girls must feel comfortable in the work environment they are in. Please do not touch the girls unless guided, you will be given one verbal warning before the girls have the right to leave the gig without refund if this is ignored.
● There is a very strict NO PHOTO rule. We know its a great Snap Chat Story but girls don’t want to be photographed by you wearing little to no attire. It is illegal to take someone’s photo without their permission. Girls will leave without refund if you are caught doing so.
● If they are being harassed or mistreated, or given unworkable conditions such as the venue being too cold (if you guys are wearing jackets and hats, its obviously going to be too cold for a topless waitress) and no refund shall be given by the performer/waitress/agent as they turned up to do their job, but could not continue to do so due to an unsafe work environment ( again, one verbal warning shall be given before they leave without refund). If a girls safety is theatened or a fight breaks out between patrons, your model will leave without warning. We must ensure the safety of our girls.
● The girls do not provide sexual services, do not embarrass yourself by asking. If girls are continuously asked, this is seen as harassment and they will leave without refund.
*If you have received a lower agency quote, we will need to see the quote via email from the agent in order to beat the quote. This applies to performers directly and not generally, for example, if Agent X quotes ‘Geri’ to do a Raunchy strip for $230, and we have ‘Geri’ available also, we will beat that quote for her.
* In order to secure the booking, a small deposit will be required. If you cancel the booking within 14 days of commencement, the deposit will be lost, the reason for this is that the performers and agent will have turned down work whilst the booking was still standing. Cancellation out with 14 days of commencement will recieve a 50% refund. If a booking is cancelled with 24 hours or less notice, 35% of the remaining balance will be due upon cancellation.
*In the unlikely event that one of the girls cant make it due to unforeseen circumstances and we cant find a replacement you are happy with or there is a no show, we will of course refund you the full deposit which was made for that girl. We are an honest agency. f you wish to change the booking once confirmed which leads to it being a lesser value, the deposit will not be refunded.
* If booking for a mixed crowd ( meaning males & females) or 18th you must specify at time of booking as some girls will only work in an all male environment and find an 18th a challenging environment. There is an extra charge of $20 for mixed crowds /18ths shows and $10 ph extra for waitressing. If you fail to tell us and the girl turns up at the event she may decide to not do the job, and we certainly don’t want that to happen as we want everyone to be happy!
By making a booking, you are agreeing to the Bucks Babes Terms & Conditions and notifying all party members.
You are very welcome to call and discuss these with Jenna.
Bucks Babes (‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’) regards personal privacy and compliance with our obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the Australian Privacy Principles.
Visitors, people who visit or browse our website,
Customers, people who access our services to make a booking through the Web App.
Models, girls that create profiles through the Mobile App.
In this Policy:
we refer to Visitors, Customers, Models and all other persons who access or use our services as ‘Users’ or ‘you’;
‘Personal Information’ means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable (whether the information is true or not or recorded in any form or not)’. This may include name, location data, online identifiers (internet protocol addresses and cookie identifiers), and any factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
‘Sensitive information’ includes information about a person’s health, sexual orientation, sex life, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, professional or trade association or trade union, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs and biometric or genetic data.
This Policy applies to the domain name of www.toplessbucksbabes.com.au only and to our Web applications for customers and mobile App for Models. It does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, the use of, or the protection of information provided to, other websites or services linked to our website or that you use to access our website, applications or services.
If you have any questions not addressed in this Policy, please feel free to contact us using the methods at the end of this Policy under the heading “Complaints and how to contact us”.
We may collect different Personal Information from you depending on the circumstances in which that information is collected.
We do not ask you to provide Personal Information if you are only a Visitor.
As a Model, you will be required to upload photos and write content for your profile for the public to see. In order to send you the correct job alerts, the Mobile App has a GPS function. You can switch this off if you wish.All other information including full name, contact number and address are kept private and not passed onto any third parties.
As a Customer, you may be required to provide certain Personal Information to complete a booking which may include your name, address, telephone number and email address. If you make a payment for an event, we may also collect financial information from you including your credit card number and expiration date. As part of our compliance with the Payment Card Industry Standard (“PCI”), we will only store partial credit card numbers. We will retain the transaction details for an event on our website for audit purposes.
In addition, an Event Organiser may require us to collect additional Personal Information required by them. Such information may include Sensitive Information. If this information is provided by the Customer, we will also have access to it and we will hold, use and disclose that information in accordance with this Policy. If and to the extent the Customer is providing such information on third parties, the Customer represents and warrants that Customer has consent from such third parties to disclose such information.
In addition to collecting Personal Information via our website and mobile applications, we may collect Personal Information from Users by telephone or in correspondence from you (including by email, telephone, live chat, mail, fax or in person).
Information that Bucks Babes collects about you
Our website collects information about the use of our site by all Users, including:
The website pages that you visit
Your internet protocol address;
The type of browser you are using;
Your operating system;
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can change your cookie settings via your browser settings.
Processing and disclosure of Personal Information
We use the Personal Information we collect to provide Users with a high level of service and to complete bookings.
We will not share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent other than as set out in this Policy.
Sharing Customer Data with Models
We share Customer’s personal information as part of their bookings with the Models including Personal Information including Name, Phone Number and event address.
Models are not bound to treat your information in accordance with this Policy and you agree that we are not responsible for their actions.
We may disclose Personal Information to third party service providers (including IT service providers, data storage and handling facilities, payment systems operators, mail houses and legal or financial advisers) to the extent necessary for them to assist us in providing services to you. We engage service providers who do not use or disclose your Personal Information for any purpose other than the services for which they are engaged to provide.
We may disclose Personal Information to other persons or organisations if required to do so by the order of a court or tribunal or if the disclosure is otherwise authorised or required by law. For example, Personal Information may be disclosed where it is necessary to eliminate or minimise a risk to public health or safety, investigate or deal with unlawful activity or serious misconduct or establish or defend a legal claim.
We do not engage in any third party marketing.
We do not use any of the Personal Information we hold to engage in direct marketing with Customers, we may use the emails sent to Customers as part of the Bucks Babes booking process..
For Subscribers and Event Organisers
Retention and storage of collected information
Bucks Babes retains personal information for a period of 4 years from the date of your last interaction with the site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We are Level 1 Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliant. We do not store full Credit Card numbers, only the first six and the last four digits of the Credit Card are retained.
You have the right to delete your profile from public view at anytime. We retain the information entered on your profile and application for 4 years from date of entry.
For All Users
Any Personal Information that may be used by our site in order to carry out its necessary functions is stored on a secured server.
We will take all reasonable measures to ensure the security of your Personal Information. Our systems are hosted in Australia.
Bucks Babes complies with the Australian Privacy Act (1988) and the Notifiable Data Breaches (NDB) scheme (Part IIIC of the Privacy Act 1988).
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to and rectification of Personal Information
Subject to any legal restrictions, we will let you know what Personal Information we hold about you if you ask us to. If your request is particularly complex, or requires detailed searching of our records, there may be a cost to you in order for us to provide this information.
Non-personal information that is collected by Bucks Babes
Whenever anyone uses the Bucks Babes Site, we collect information on how certain features of the Site are used, what general area Users are contacting us from and how many people visit the Site at any given time. This information does not contain any personal information of Users visiting or using the site. This information will only ever be used to aid us in any technical issues that may arise or for statistical analysis to help us identify and improve the use of the Site to the benefit of all Users
Data protection law
Data protection law gives people certain rights in connection with the way in which their personal information is used. If organizations do not comply with data protection law, they may be subject to sanctions and penalties imposed by the national data protection authorities and courts. When Bucks babes collects and uses personal information, this activity and the personal information in question is covered and regulated by the local data protection law.
Complaints and how to contact us
If you would like further information on this Policy, or if you have any concern about the protection of your Personal Information, please email email@example.com
If you believe your privacy has been interfered with and wish to make a complaint, please contact our Privacy Officer. The Privacy Officer will investigate your complaint and notify you of the outcome. If your complaint indicates that there has been an interference with your privacy by a person other than us, the Privacy Officer may discuss the complaint with that other person in an attempt to resolve it.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint or the way we handle it, you may make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au.